This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 9 and lower. Please choose another browser or upgrade your existing browser in order get the best experience of this website.
Locate End User Permissions in Apps
You can view permissions in apps created by GraphGrid by following these instructions.
For most Android devices:
· Open the main Settings app.
· Select Apps or Application Manager.
· Select an app.
· Scroll to Permissions to see the features the app has permission to use.
For most iOS devices:
· Open the iOS Settings screen.
· Select the app to see the features the app has permission to use.
For most Windows devices:
· On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
· Search or browse for an app, and then tap or click it.
· Scroll to the Details section of the app’s description page to see the features the app has permission to use.